Spirit Leader Design:
$1000 Start-up Cash Award Form
One lucky, talented Spirit Leader Design: Foundations Live student will receive $1000 startup cash to help build and grow her business - NO STRINGS ATTACHED. Please complete this form to formally submit yourself for consideration for the startup cash award. This award is only available for a Fall 2021 Foundations LIVE student that meets the below criteria. The recipient will be announced on October 4, 2021 by email and on Instagram.
To be considered for the $1000 startup cash award, you must:
- Share your business mission and WHY you believe you should be selected for the award on Instagram or Facebook. Please tag both @womenofwoo and @spiritleaderdesign to ensure that we can find and confirm your post.
- Complete the Spirit Leader Design: Foundations course in full by September 24, 2021 at 8pm eastern time. This includes any and all homework assignments and bonus materials, as well as mandatory course call attendance.
The review committee will consider the following questions in our recipient chose:
- Was the criteria met in full and without question?
- Did the student demonstrate both a commitment to learning and to taking action in their business?
- Does the student’s mission reflect consideration of their own intuition, a thorough understanding of their ideal client, and a commitment to impacting their industry, community, and/or the world in a positive way?
At the end of the course, students who have completed the above criteria will be invited to complete a short form and the review process will begin. Your information will not be used or shared for any purposes other than for the review committee’s process to be completed. No purchase necessary.
Only ONE individual will receive this award. The recipient of the $1000 Spirit Leader Design: Foundations Startup Award will be announced on Instagram and through our email list on October 4, 2021.
As a company, we believe in the power of intuitive, spirit-led, committed women entrepreneurs in changing our world for the better. This startup award is the first of what we hope to be much more reinvestment into the new face of business.