In this episode my guest is Change Catalyst Coach Visa Shanmugam. Visa helps high-achieving women create SoulFULL Success without losing themselves in the process.
Visa is a two time participant in my Women of Woo mastermind.
In todays episode Visa:
- Explains what it is to be a Change Catalyst Coach
- Tells why being just a spark in someone’s journey may be enough.
- Talks about EGO, EGO, EGO. How it tries to interfere with our purpose.
- Offers helpful tips to coaches who may be struggling with confidence.
- Provides a good practice for managing the inner turmoil that could arise while pursuing your purpose.
Visa and I chat about the universal struggle around “no achievement is ever enough.” (Pay attention as she teaches me a new way of referring to this ideal!)
She reveals her heart/head struggle which arose when she committed to pursuing her dreams and the accompanying realization that she has never fully been ‘seen.’
I got SOOO much from this conversation. I hope you enjoy!
Visa’s Insta: @visashanmugam
Join Visa’s Facebook Group: SoulFULL Success
Visa’s Website: www.visalakshi.com/
DON’T FORGET Send In Your Questions & Feedback
Leave a Voicemail or Text: (502) 509-7881